Welcome to David's EcliPse BloG.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shin-Orichi... GameOver!


It had been 3 months since I bought that darn game which sometimes piss me off. Because at first I had the first version of it and I've completed it. But this 2nd version had include the first version with the second version and I need to complete the first part in order to continue to the secong part (=.=).So, what's the point of playing the first one!? Anyway, for this game had mix up 無双OROCHI, Musō Orochi and 無双OROCHI魔王再臨, Musō Orochi Maō Sairin>. So practically, It take a lot of time to complete it. In my case, I took about 2 months and a half to unlock the final and the most powerful characther (Boss#2)_Shin-Orochi (真・遠呂智).

He's so damn powerful and I manage to clear the hardest mission in "Chao" mode while he is still in lvl.1 and lousy equidment. By the way, he's lvl 60 now for your information...

Oh, before I forgot, The game is called < Musou Orochi Z > and it's GAME OVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment