Welcome to David's EcliPse BloG.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Blog Whenever I Like!

WEll, since i'm having my 1 week of semester break after my 1st semester exam, I'm now completely free and boring because of that. That's why, I came up with my new own blogging system. Instead of blogging once a month, I came up with "I Blog Whenever I Like" System... It's like what I normally does in my old deserted blog =.= For now, i'm BLogging ^^



Now the problem is, I got 1 week of holiday now. You can't expect me to blog for the whole day. So, blogging... Not an Altenative solution! Facebook? Mostly get tired in an hour... Musou Orochi Z ( My current offline game) ? Completed and trying getting all treasure in it is kinda impossible... Counter Strike? Well, keep playing it will only makes me more tired of game. Oh well, I think manga reading will do....
Facebook can be fun ( for a certain times ), but not alternative..

It's full of fake history but i enjoyed it ( Now i've completed it so nothing else to explore any more)

Even though I found a great Biohazard (Zombie Infection) server, but starting to getting boring after trying it for a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment