Welcome to David's EcliPse BloG.

Monday, August 9, 2010

I"m Back...

It's been a while for me to update my blog... You know college life, games, FaceBook, and many more. Ya, many many things have happen.......




Will the best thing happened to me right now is that my exam for Semester 1 had OVER!!! And now is time to go do whatever I want, Since 1 week of holiday is given before semester 2 begin. For now I think mostly that I might starting to read books about Web-Designing now cause that's what I'm going to learn next Sem. That's Why, I ask my dad to borrow me RM75 to buy a book. Quite Intresting... And it's [Building a WebSite fir Dummies]. Starting reading it and Starting to Like It.... Looking forward to make my own whole new website xD



OneManga.com .... A great free manga reading website by all the manga lover. Is Now SHUT DOWN!!! Noo.. How am I suppose to follow on my Bleach, Naruo, Watashi Ni XXShinasai and Kaicho wa Maid-Sama update!? Why is that happened? This is the reason why---> This move from One Manga is the latest development in an ongoing series of events set off by the recent announcement of a joint U.S. / Japan publishers' coalition against online piracy. Damn you stupid law... We want our Manga BACK!!!!

Other thing, KTM services these days are really are getting slower and slower. For example, the time expected to be arrived is 12.30pm : but the train actually arrived on 12.59pm... Now that kinda pissed me off....

No comments:

Post a Comment