Welcome to David's EcliPse BloG.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Family Guys or Simpson? Which is better!?




Until now, many people thinks that cartoon are just a bunch of shit for little children as entertainment (Well, that's what my parents used to say). Actually I kinda agree with them when it comes to some show like Bob The Builder,Cow and Chicken , Fairy God Parents (Although Fairy God Parents Is acceptable for me).




But when it comes to The Simpson and Family Guys, I will greatly against those who hate it and tries to say something bad about it. For The Simpson, the show had been great show with the great sense of humor and never fails to bring out the unexpected. The Family Guys in the other hand, Although it required Parental Guidance for it's "Mature" content, the show compared to Simpson is much more teasing towards celebritties such as Michael Jackson( Before he past away), James Wood, and many more. But in the end, I voted for Family Guys while my brother votes for The Simpson.

VS

Results: The Simpson got 1 vote from my brother and I voted for Family Guys.

It's a Draw...


No comments:

Post a Comment