Welcome to David's EcliPse BloG.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Royal Wedding ^_^


Just a few days ago, the famous Prince William (also known as the Duke of Cambridge now) and Catherine Middleton (a.k.a Kate Middleton) had been pronounced Husband & Wife under the blessing of millions of people from all over the world.

Aww.. Sweet?

On 29 April 2010, all the TV channels had been promoting this event and proclaimed it as the wedding of "Decade". Of course, because of that, I was intrested to watch the wedding ceremony. At first, It was grand cause I can see many people from all over the world willing to camp outside the Royal Palace for days, just to catch a glimpse of the couple. Upon Kate's Arrival at the church, I was expecting the "Wedding Dress" to be extraordinary like Princess Diana was. But to be frank, It was a disappointment. Nonetheless, she still looks good on that :D




The wedding was so interesting at first. All the soldier, the expensive-looking car, the Queen's arrival. But on the wedding ceremony, Oh My God! I almost felt asleep on the process. After some speech, choir; then speech, and then more choir. It was a repeating process like watching "The Melancholy Of Suzumiya Haruhi Season2" starting from episode 2 to episode 10...

After the wedding ceremony, Oh... I was like..... ZzzzZZ....*pop... Oh, is it over? Luckily this horse kinda wake me up.Haha.


In the end, I just wish this couple can be together forever... TeeHEE!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment