Welcome to David's EcliPse BloG.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Lights, Camera & Action... But what am I doing here?


Yesterday while I was on my way to college (Going for the LRT ride), there's was some film-shooting being carried on. At first, I though it was some random Malay Movie or some sort of mini production. But then, to my astonishment, It's Nicholas Tse 謝霆鋒!!!! Apparently, they were filming on their new movie called "Against War" 逆战. He was wearing the KTM officer's uniform with some fake wound on his face (Or pimples ?). I can't get a good picture out of him cause some pesky army and staff restricted the uses of camera =_=...So this is the best I can get...

The Guy in the blue shirt... Nicholas Tse...

In the evening, while I was heading back home, I saw Jay Chou!!! LoL, for this, I really can't find the chance on getting a picture of him... Damn those army and staff. By the way, If you are curious on how he looks right now. Here it is ! Now, Imagine that he was wearing a pair of jean and jean-coat. There you have it....

Picture not taken by me =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment