Welcome to David's EcliPse BloG.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Forum Signature

Lately, I had been involving myself in some game forum which is fun cause I get to designed my own Profile Avatar and Forum Signature. At 1st, I try to put some gif picture as sign. But soon after that, I starting to feel that it's a little too big as I normally post short comments. I tried to put other gif picture too, but that just copy other people's work... Therefore, I decided to do my own signature with Adobe Photoshop CS4.

At the beginning, it's a little troublesome cause i need to crop out some character out of a picture filled with background. In the end, It was worth it. And now, I'm kinda getting addicted to it. In one day, I can actually make about 4 sign :)

Please, Do comment and help evaluate my work :)


My first signature, I choose "Sora No Otoshimono" 's character cause I just finish watching the series :D
The 2nd one is based on "Melty Blood" and "Kara no Kyoukai" .. Or in a same game.
I think one is familiar right?

Idea taken from "Gurren Lagann" . I got the quote from Wiki though.

Hey, who knows? Maybe I can do one for you? :) If you want of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment