Welcome to David's EcliPse BloG.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tiring, Relax Then Stress!!! Day4

Finally, it's time for Day4. Having a fitful sleep in a 4-star hotel, it's time to move on. Nearby the hotel, there's a holy mountain which is the Jesus Monument Mountain. It was one of the most tiring trip ever, cause we actually had to climb up there step-by step. Plus, it's was higher than the canopy walk in FRIM.

I'm Coming Jesus!!!

Along the way, we can see there's many sculpture of people from the Holy Bible. And of course, some great view of the city cause we're on a damn mountain...

I'm not a christian so I had no idea who she was.

City view? Or sea?

Booyah! I'm the first one to arrive.

We were given an hour to explore the mountain then we good to go. Next, we went to the ex-president's holiday mansion which was the most boring trip ever. The so-called "White-House of Vietnam", was a holiday mansion that is owned by *I've kinda forgot... By the way, it' now open for us to visit and it was all about history, history and more history...

Soon after that, we were given free time to enjoy the beach until 1pm as we had to endure 2 hour of bus ride to Ho Chi Minh city once again. The schedule next was pretty simple. Going to a furniture store, dinner then Massage. Yes, Massage.


To be honest, It was quite stimulating cause the woman-in charged to massage me was kinda hot. With shorts and casual attire   :Q____

After the Stimulating + Relaxing Massage, all of us though this would be a great ending for our trip. But we were so wrong. For you info, the massage center had about 5 floor. While the guys were in the 5th and 6th floor, and the women were in the 4th floor. And the staircase was seriously steep!!! Just after the massage, an auntie with the age of 70+ FELL DOWN FROM THE STAIRS!!! AND I WITNESS THE WHOLE PROCESS !


While everyone was stunned, I was the first one to check her status (And i'm not exaggerating). But what I found was a semi-conscious old lady who lied on a pool of blood. I think I was kinda stupid as I placed my hand below her head ><... Argh... BLOOD!!!

Apparently, it took about 5 strong macho guys to carry her to a cab cause she's kinda *you know. That night, everyone were trying so hard to console her  husband that she would be alright. Apparently she did. With 4 stitches on her head. Ouch...



No comments:

Post a Comment