Welcome to David's EcliPse BloG.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

OMFG!!! It's Andy Lau 劉德華!!!

For once in a life time, I've actually met Andy Lau! For real, for the 1st time... On 27th March 2011, Andy appeared at One Utama Shopping Centre as the ambassador for the OSIM uDivine 天王椅 - a revolutionary massage chair.

At first, I have no idea that he was going to be there. But thanks to my parent's great desire to shop at 1U, I was "forced" to go. Anyway, from what I can see from there. It's very crowded, cause you don't get many chance for witness a celebrities right in front of you. Moreover, he's a 天王 (Heavenly King in direct translate :x ). Unfortunately, all I have with me that time was my smartphone and I can't zoom in the camera till I get a good shot of his face. O well, Life is surely unpredictable...

Andy Lau ~~~
Hey, the hostess looks hot :)
Lucky employee?

Just look at the crowd....

A short video for his appearance ... Note. Video not taken by me...

No comments:

Post a Comment