Welcome to David's EcliPse BloG.

Friday, January 14, 2011

History was never this Amuzing before!!!

Ever since I was a secondary school student, I never liked Sejarah (History) as it was damn boring and a great shit of time for me to memorize the OMFG facts...Until now, if you're gonna ask me about what can I still remember for my Sejarah, all I can tell you was Malaysia's Merdeka (Independence) moment on 31.8.1957.

Until last month, when my parents decided to upgrade our Astro into Astro BeYonD, we had a few extra channel which is in HD (High Definition). Especially one show that fascinate me the most. Which is "3 Kingdom HD 2010".

After playing "Warriors Orochi" which include the three kingdoms ,Shu , Wei , and Wu (Of course with Japanese kingdom as well for extraordinary experience ), I had grown some interest in the true story of 3 Kingdoms. As I was too lazy to get a book which is about as thick as a dictionary, this show solves my problem. But of course, the arc provided in this show had missed some vital part and characters as I think is because of limited budget while producing this series. Anyway, this is the better version of 3 Kingdom than the old OMG type film so far. And the actors selected for the character are quite suitable for their own role.

No comments:

Post a Comment