Welcome to David's EcliPse BloG.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

No Music No Life???

Since my PLKN Life had already over, It seems that I now really can sit back and relax for the following days before I enter College. Even so, I've kinda bored with spending my whole day sleep, eat, Watching TV, reading books & etc. And marathon online life-style???

Bullshit... So, I had to asmit that my father actually made wise decision for me. Asking me to help out in his office = work as an "Unpaid = FOC ( Free Of Charge )" OfficE BoY... At first , I was having fun with it. But as soon , a task was given ... I kinda regret that why I had followed him. The assignment, I have been given a box which contained a massive ammount of name card in it. Now, I have to type out the Company, Contact No, Fax, Name, Address according to the format given.


As I am not an official worker, I have to share a table with 2 person while completing the task. Luckily, the company was surrounded by WI-Fi system which allows me to go on FaceBook while working. So the job was erm.... Average !!! Just by typing, my back have been giving the "stop-working" signal as I was sitting in an incorrect position - Thanks to the high chair and low table !!!


The job, was indeed dull and boring. But, Luckily I brough my MP4 to entertain me while motivate me. As conclusion, NO MUSIC NO LIFE !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment